2007 Tahoe alignment issue

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07 Taheaux

Reaction score
Ok, so here goes. I recently purchased my 2007 Tahoe LT 2wd after selling my 2006 Tahoe Z71 2wd. I wanted to lift the truck enough to run a 35" tire so I installed 3" coil spacers in the rear and a 3" spindle in front with a 2" leveling kit on the bottom of the strut. After all this was installed and the truck was aligned I had to trim the front bumper and fender liner to make room for the tires. At some times when the vehicle was turned full lock it would still grab the rear of the front fender and make terrible noise. I decided to add a 1.5' spacer on top of the front strut and also a 2" coil spring in the rear(it sat a little low in rear) to try to fix my problem. Now I have plenty of clearance, the truck looks great, but it has almost 2 degrees of negative camber and is at full adjustment. Originally I had no intention of combining all these parts until I ran into the tire clearance problem but now i'm stuck. Im sure someone else with a 2wd has had to have run into this problem. Any ideas?