2007 Tahoe LTZ 2WD w/ autoride lift options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

King_Stump

Reaction score
Picked up the truck a year ago from my local Chevy dealer, and work has started to pick up so I'm making some changes to it. I want to do a small lift (3"-4") and run 33" tires, probably something like 305/55r20, but have run into a couple of problems. I first considered going with the Rough Country 3.5" lift kit they have, but they told me it will not fit autoride models. So then I thought about leveling it, but I don't really know if the 2.5" the CCM kit gives is really enough for me. So I also thought about just replacing the front and rear shocks with the Bilstein 5100's that have the adjustable height, but apparently they also do not work with autoride models. So my question is basically, is there anything that I can do to achieve a 3"-4" lift with or without the autoride that is not too expensive? Or is it possible to just disconnect and bypass the autoride compressor and sensors to allow for the Bilstein shocks to work, or something of the sort? I honestly have no clue, and none of the posts that I've looked through seem to have answered my questions, so any help at all would be appreciated.