2007 Tahoe PPV

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

K9KOPPER

Reaction score
Hello,
I am new to the site, but glad to be here. From what I have seen, there are a lot of very kowlegeable people with accurate information. I am contemplating purchasing a 2007 retired PPV Tahoe. It has 147,000 miles on it currently. My question to the forum audience is should I be expecting to have a money pit on my hands? I was curious if I should be expecting to replace the transmission or any other costly parts? All that is known now, is the motor mount is broken and the airbag light is on. I can purchase it from a department for around $5800. I just don't want to buy something with a lot of MAJOR problems. Hello to everyone, and thanks for any help that can be provided.

kntrydr

Reaction score
To be honest with you you really have to look at the truck and judge for yourself I bought one 2 years ago and have never had to fix anything major on it at all but if the one your looking at has had the crap beaten out of it running up and down the interstate then maybe you don't want to touch it see if you can get any type of service records on it and see what has or hasn't been done
Good luck hope this helps