2009 Tahoe LTZ Navigation radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lbenton

Reaction score
I have a 2009 Tahoe LTZ with the bose system and rear entertainment. My factory nav screen went out and I sent it to be repaired. They told me the mother board was bad and it would have to be replace. I bought an (unlocked) unit form them that was supposed to be a compatible unit. When I installed it, I had full nav capability and rear camera. The radio would find stations, and it would play DVD's, but there was no sound. I sent it back and they sent another unit. Had the same thing happen. I went to the Chevy dealer to see if it might need to be programmed by them, but they could not get it to accept programming. They suggested I get the EXACT part number. I contacted the company and they sent me the correct part number for my vehicle. This time the unit keeps ejecting the nav disk and it will not recognize the XM antenna or the rear view camera.

I want to add that I still have all the chimes and warning sounds.

Any idea what the problem could be?

Any help would be very appreciated. This has been going on for 4 months now!

Conrad Ravn

Reaction score
Hi... I have a 2008 Hybrid and it is doing the same thing as yours.. Im from Denmark in europe and I cant find enyone who know something about this. Let me know if you found the problem. Thanks Conrad

mlatta2298k

Reaction score
2007 Tahoe LTZ

Hey guys, new to the forum. hoping for a direction. I just bought an 07 Tahoe with the touch screen head unit. It all works well. BUT the sound on the Bose system when turned all the way up, isn't loud at all. I've heard you can upgrade the software to fix this? if so how or where do i obtain it? Thanks!:peace: