2012 Tahoe steering wheel radio control issues.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

20Tahoe12LT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a 2012 Tahoe LT, the radio etc. is all stock. I have the steering wheel radio controls. I have an 80 Gig. iPod that has been plugged into one of the USB ports that is in the center console. A bout a week ago or so ago, when playing my iPod, it would play through a song quickly!! it took me a little bit to associate this with the steering wheel controls. If I use the steering wheel controls to turn up the volume on a song, the song would play through extremely quickly! This issue is not just limited to my iPod, it also is affecting my Sirius radio. I got tired of the iPod thing, so I switched over to using my Sirius/XM, well, I went to turn up the volume, and it changed the channel of the station. YES, I am sure I am touching the volume button only. I have done this several times!! This issue is driving me crazy!! Has anyone experienced anything like this?? Does anyone have a solution? THANK YOU for your time!!!