2015 LT Issues?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KarlM1

Reaction score
Be patient. The Z06/Z07 will be available for quite a few years. I thought about buying a new one and its within my budget. I am not sold on the Camaro look- a like - rear tail lights. I love my 08. It's had some cylinder head/valve mods and runs real strong. Unlike many Corvette owners I actually drive it as it supposed to be driven (hard)and I drive it as often as I can. That's why I have a new Tahoe as my DD ....to drive like a normal person.hehe. The Corvette is to enjoy as a sports car. In my opinion not meant to be waxed and covered. Keep enjoying that 01 until you are ready. Like I said don't worry about them becoming scarce. I think I saw 40% of the new Vetts are Z06's. Another reason to wait. Let the first buyer take the bath on depreciation. I paid 25k less than the first owner and the car had 5200 miles on the odo. It was basically new. C6 and C7 cars will never be worth what you paid new. They are NOT and investment.....they are a toy. Save your money and buy one when your ready. Like I said, let someone else take the hit. They will be available. Guaranteed.

KarlM1

Reaction score
River. You said your Z06 "had" a noise. Did you sell it or replace the hollow titanium exhaust valves and valve guides and springs? I did.

RiverRunner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
River. You said your Z06 "had" a noise. Did you sell it or replace the hollow titanium exhaust valves and valve guides and springs? I did.

No, the noise was the injectors, and had the car for 10 year, sold it with 22,000 miles on it, ran and sounded like new. All stock.