2015+ Tahoe LTZ Front bottom seats are too narrow and thin

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

holsteinson

Reaction score
I wonder how was the genius at Chevy that narrowed the wide and thickness of the bottom front seat in the Tahoe LTZ 2015+?? After driving more than one hour your butt is punished and you feel every cramped and plastic edges

holsteinson

Reaction score
Fuel economy sucks Tahoe 2015+

City 13 mpg Highway 15mpg Come on Chevy make double for 2017!!! :superhack:

leafman60

Reaction score
I wonder how was the genius at Chevy that narrowed the wide and thickness of the bottom front seat in the Tahoe LTZ 2015+?? After driving more than one hour your butt is punished and you feel every cramped and plastic edges

Ditto

Go back a few years and look at the Tahoe seats. Much bigger and more comfortable.

The newer ones have been cheapened up.

BlessedHellRide

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Interesting. My mom complained about the seats being smaller. She has a 04 Tahoe Z71 and said they felt smaller. Must have some merit in the comment. I disagreed and said I dont think so. Now driving long distance I do fell as though it is smaller in size than even my 14 Z71 Tahoe.

linkg100

Reaction score
Seat size

I traded in my 2005 Z71 for a 2015 and the first thing I noticed was that the seats seemed tighter in the seat cushion. Somewhere I read that they are actually narrower in the seat bottom than before.

I waited to buy a 2015 because they made the seats fold flatter and gave more rear cargo room.

Can't think of any reason GM would ruin a good design by making the seats narrower. Dimensions the same and plenty of room to leave the old comfortable seats.