26 inch rims

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

William91204

Reaction score
Has anyone gone with 26" rims on the tahoe, if so id appreciate some pictures to get an idea of what would look nice =)

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy schmokes those are ginormous! Its nuts but it looks great! I didnt think they would look that good but well done, those look pimp. :thumbsup:

TYLER07HOE

Reaction score
thanks bparker!! its lowered with mcgaugheys 2"-3" and it handles just fine......the ride difference really isnt even all that noticeble

TYLER07HOE

Reaction score
thx william.........heres a couple more hoes with 26's that i found on the net when i was trying to decide what rims i wanted to go with.

Attachments

• Black Hoe.jpg
    Black Hoe.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Foose Speedsters.jpg
    Foose Speedsters.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 71

yukonowbow

Reaction score
thanks bparker!! its lowered with mcgaugheys 2"-3" and it handles just fine......the ride difference really isnt even all that noticeble

I'll have to agree. I have 26's on mine and I think they ride nice.

sk4ravens

Reaction score
26" Rims

Did you have to add a spacer when putting on the rims. Also did you have any troubles with it rubbing on the wheel well

TYLER07HOE

Reaction score
no spacers but i did have some rubbing so had to do alot of trimming on the inner wells. the trimming is all hidden though.......the plastic flaps in the inner wheel well were pulled back and all the trimming was done underneath and then they were put back into place.

raiderrick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey nice tahoe i just put some 26"s on my o7 hoe and it rubs alittle can you tell me what and where yu trimmed the plastic and i you have an pictures i would love to see where you trimmed!

ATL-Chief

Reaction score
These are just a couple that I have for your viewing pleasure. The ride on 6's is pretty good; tire brand selection will also play a factor in ride quality & quietness of the tire.:cool2:

Attachments

• Purple Hoe on Asanti6'z.jpg
    Purple Hoe on Asanti6'z.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 25
  • S5300008-4.jpg
    S5300008-4.jpg
    147 KB · Views: 16

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow. Those are pretty bad... I mean, unless you're "into" that! :D The Barney-mobile is my favorite. It would actually be really cool were it not for the color. Black/white/silver would look great. Purple?!?! :crazy: Whatever -- to each his own!

ehaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"Here you go Shaq...Go buy yourself another bouncing car" Chris Rock..

that's the only quote that comes to mind