26's are on..... what cha think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OCTAHOE

Reaction score
Kevin what dealer did you go to? I need to get mine done as well...they gave me the nothing over 22 BS at my dealer...Did they charge you?

jazejeff

Full Access Member
Reaction score
oc you got to call me i will program your for free i will beout your way on thursday i will bring my programer with me just incase

714-337-0741

ockevin

Reaction score
I did get them programmed at another dealer, Thanks to Showcase Chevy....

I dont go to Nicholas Chevy anymore, they were very dishonest to me.

Last edited:

v10king

Reaction score
What kind of rims are those? Those are tight. I have an Escalade with 24 inch ACK Aries and Pirelli's. I swear my ride is as good as stock as well.

hphansen

Reaction score
Racks

The wheels look great. I noticed that you put the Denali roof racks on. If you dont mind me asking, where did you get them and how much did you pay. I am very interested in doing the same and I am not sure if i should order online or go through a dealer/bodyshop.

Thanks -

Chevere

Reaction score
The wheels look great. I noticed that you put the Denali roof racks on. If you dont mind me asking, where did you get them and how much did you pay. I am very interested in doing the same and I am not sure if i should order online or go through a dealer/bodyshop.

Thanks -

HP.... thanks, I got the rack on line but there is a member here who will hook you up, very nice guy, the dealer/bodyshop will rip you off

read some of the previous posts and send him a PM...... (jazejeff)

J

Big Dawg @MSI

Reaction score
Those are SICK!!! So those are the Davinchi rims right? May I ask where you got them and give or take what they ran? Thanks man! I am stuck between those and the Giovanni Canelli's in 26's. Let me know! Thanks buddy and that ride is PHAT!

Chevere

Reaction score
Those are SICK!!! So those are the Davinchi rims right? May I ask where you got them and give or take what they ran? Thanks man! I am stuck between those and the Giovanni Canelli's in 26's. Let me know! Thanks buddy and that ride is PHAT!

Thanks, yes they are D'vincis.... they run around $6500, just look around and make some deals, I wouldn't do the Canelli's, look at them really close and you'll see the not so good finish. I mean the Chrome should be perfect for that kind of cash, and they are not

Only 3 pc wheels have near perfect chrome, but these are the closest.

also something to keep in mind is you dont want too much open area being such a big wheel

J

aldok3

Reaction score
Hey man - those 26"s look insane! You said you did lower it right and you had to shave the the wheel wells? What lowering kit did you go with? And how do you like the ride?

Chevere

Reaction score
Hey man - those 26"s look insane! You said you did lower it right and you had to shave the the wheel wells? What lowering kit did you go with? And how do you like the ride?

al,

Thanks.... I used the Eibach springs 2" all around, and yes you have to shave the wheel wells when you run 26's, easy fix with an utility knife, the rides is as good as stock...... maily due to the Pirellis. :thumbsup:

J