95 exhaust change

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smokem

Reaction score
i want to replace the factory exhaust on my 95 tahoe. im not looking for a 4wd loud and big feel im looking for that 350 in a nomad sound, and i also dont want to loose my low end power. so what setup should i have true dual, a single factory 3 inch into a dual muffler, or dual exhaust into one muffler with two exits. thanks

Jounier11

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd probably go flowmaster single factory 3 inch into a dual muffler sound good to not lose low end torque etc.

Lowufo

Reaction score
I went 3" magna flow from cat back with 4" chrome tip nice rumble quiet crushing on the highway.

smokem

Reaction score
thanks to all, after much consideration i decided to go with true duals mainly because i know the guy who owns the shop and convinced him to buy an obd1 chip tuner so i could work out the cat and power issue.

smokem

Reaction score
yes but i also tuned the chip for an extra 30 hp and 20fpt when we had it out so it got faster but to what cause im not sure