96 tahoe window wipers acting up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

serge12345

Reaction score
I have a 96 2door tahoe with some weird wippers this wipers act funny when I turn them off they still stay on and when they do go off they stay half way or horizontal on my window and the different speeds act funny too what could be causing this problem loose connection wiper motor etc.......:mad2: help is raining in cali

NYrr496

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah, it's the motor. Wow, wish I knew there was a recall. I swapped mine out about 5 years ago.

WH0DAMAN

Reaction score
Mine went out in my 97 Chevy pickup in a rain storm coming back from the mountains. That was a fun trip. I replaced the module the next day. Not one problem after that. There wasnt a recall on it when it happend to me. :mad2:

serge12345

Reaction score
yo bro I just came from a chevy dealer they fix it for "free" go to any chevrolet dealer give them the truck vin thats it they take care of it "free" thanks guys for letting me know, now Im going to use that money I save from this part and labor for "beer" remember is free because its a recall

bowhunter22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ah come on dude, I can see where your comming from on the beer thing but you gotta give some of it to the truck. Its not all about you ya know. She'll get mad and the next fix wont be free.