99 Tahoe rear barn doors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leon06

Reaction score
The barn doors on my 99 Tahoe are pretty rusted up. Besides a junk yard where can a get a set of them? I looked all over eBay and I couldn't find anything. Thanks

elmoexpress

Reaction score
Too bad your not closer to PA. Just found 5 in a local junk yard and almost no rust. Paid $100, came with all the hardware, glass, etc. just not the right color.

nascarjay

Reaction score
I found nice rust free ones in the junk yard and they are out there just got to look, but make sure to oem because the pins are very hard to get out and I broke many punches getting mine out, and had to buy a super strong punch 50+bucks, and I still had to drill the holes out and tweak the crap out of them to get them to fit right, and still have a minor leak on one side even with new seals, these doors are a bitch to put on and getting the pins to fit, and have the doors line up and open nice, my one door opens as it should but the other one is real stiff, but better then blowing around in the wind. But once they are on its worth it. good luck