A/C Cooling

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sorcerer_q8

Reaction score
Hello
I own a Taheo 2011,
Is there a solution for solving car A/C lack of cooling ?
A/C is working fine during normal condition but in summer the temperature reaches about 50 degrees Celsius in shade. That's when the A/C doesn't give cool enough air and you can still feel of heat, is there a specific compressor for this kind of stuff or any other solution ?

Thank you.

Dace

Reaction score
Sounds like there is an issue with your A/C system. We have a 2008 and it blows ice cold here in Az where it reaches upwards of 120 during the summer. There is no issue cooling.

I would have your A/C system check out by someone.

sorcerer_q8

Reaction score
Thanks for replaying
I Sind my Tahoe to dealer here in kuwait many time
He say every think fine and optimal

MO Viet Vet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dry heat is way easier on an a/c system than humid heat. That is why the AZ system blows so cold. The same system, say in Louisiana, would still work but likely not as cold in the summer. Anyways it sounds like the system is low on refrigerant and a qualified tech will see lower pressures than normal and will likely add refrigerant. Then need to see how long it takes to leak back out and get to the low pressure again.

Mickyfingaz

Reaction score
I have a rough idle when the AC compressor is running. When I turn off the AC the truck idles fine. The AC blows ice cold when moving and there's no power loss when I'm driving. I have an 03 5.3 liter. z71. Does anyone know what the problem could be?