A/C - Heating Problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

boiler01

Reaction score
Hey guys, forum newbie here...

I have a '07 Yukon and have just started having a problem with the A/C on the passenger side only. I can have the A/C on and everything is fine for awhile, but after some time (random) the A/C will turn off on the passenger side and be blowing hot air. I've changed it to defrost, turned on recirc, everything but I can't get it to return to A/C. If I shut off the vehicle and turn it back on, the A/C is back.

Before I take it in, I would like to get anybody's opinion on the problem that might be familiar with what I'm seeing.

Thanks!

advproducer

Reaction score
Hey guys, forum newbie here...

I have a '07 Yukon and have just started having a problem with the A/C on the passenger side only. I can have the A/C on and everything is fine for awhile, but after some time (random) the A/C will turn off on the passenger side and be blowing hot air. I've changed it to defrost, turned on recirc, everything but I can't get it to return to A/C. If I shut off the vehicle and turn it back on, the A/C is back.

Before I take it in, I would like to get anybody's opinion on the problem that might be familiar with what I'm seeing.

Thanks!
I've been having the same issue with my '04. Did you ever find out what was wrong? If so, I'd be very interested in hearing what it was.

Thanks!
Greg