A club section or event section??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JonDeere97

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just an idea maybe there can be a club section for like people to make a truck club strictly for tahoes in the areas to go to shows with kind of like at shows where you see the mustang or corvette clubs do kind of the same but for hoes. And also an event section so people can post like when some shows are or hangouts or cruise nights in certain towns are going on

tonymac617

Full Access Member
Reaction score
TTT-------- Most forums on the net have a "Meet" section where fellow enthusiasts can arrange, plan and meet up in person. Things can range from a Cookout in a local park where everyone brings something, or a cruise to a car show somewhere. Just simply to get together and meet other members of the forum and check out their rides.

Cool Idea!

clkelley

Reaction score
I think we can get that going without too much trouble, let me send a message or two and attempt to get that going.

Anyone have any other suggestions about how you would like to see it set up? By state or region?

tonymac617

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Excellent idea. By state would be good and anyone willing to make the drive out whose close enough can choose to.

clkelley

Reaction score
There is a Regional section already in place and I believe that is what the powers that be have set up for this, but it couldn't hurt to forward this thread to them.

BIRDMAN

Admin
Administrator
Reaction score
I don't have a problem doing it by state. When I have a moment I will add all of the states to the regional sections. Thanks for bringing this up.