A few updated pics murdered out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
A few new pics....

10089--1.jpg

10089--4.jpg

10089--6.jpg

10089--9.jpg

KMeloney

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks great. I like the fact that you left the Tahoe lettering on the side (it pops), and also that you use tire dressing (not sure why, but it seems that so many people with black wheels don't use dressing on the tires).

Just a great looking truck. Thanks for posting.

/< / /2 /<

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks great...do you have plans to darken the window tint? i think that would top it all off

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And God looked down and gazed upon the work that his chidren's hand had crafted, and He said, "IT IS GOOD." Haha

scotto2323

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks alot like mine... No debadge the the sides, SS Hitch Cover, Chrome signal bulbs and you will be set.

What make and size on the wheels.

CIATAHOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the input. I am looking for a nice trailer hitch cover, but haven't found one that I like yet. I didn't want to go to dark on the windows living in huntington beach the cops around here roll you for anything... The wheels are lorenzo 24" with 30 offset, had to special order a hubcentric 5/8 spacer for the rear (due to rubbing on the plastic on the inside) and push the rear wheels out a little to make even with body.

oh yeh-- it is not completely murdered out, I kept the badges on the side to blend and pull the silver from the rivits on the wheels. I didn't want to pull out all the rivits and get painted, just to much work right now........

roll on...

Black Dog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wheel spacers are a bad idea. Put too much stress on the studs.

Yes yes yes. At the very least it's better if it's the adapter type that bolts down first, and that it's hub-centric, as opposed to those lug bending plates. But even so a so called safe level is one that is barely noticeable, like 1/2" maybe? Granted some say a quality piece by the right company is okay, but I still have a hard time having faith, and I wanted an excuse to use them. Please make sure you check the inner lugs from time to time, too.

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont go higher than 3/8" on spacers!!!!!!!!!!! you wont have enough threads to hold your wheels on tight, I have heard too many horror stories. Like wheels falling off at 80 mph!!!

you can always look into getting longer studs or get some machined if you want to use a spacer

emann_01

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just another note......I have heard that the golden rule is to have at least 7 threads or turns to make sure you have enough threads on the lugs

even then you could be pushin it