About OEM Parts Direct, Inc. and What We Do!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

THE YETI

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hey Guys! Most of you know me, but for those who don't, my name is Robbie. Been around for quite some time in the GM world. This past August, after many long nights of discussion with my wife, I decided to open a business that focuses mainly on the selling of OEM GM Parts and dabbling in take-off OEM wheels as we get them.

Most of our sales consist of OEM GM Accessories, to include ALL GM Accessory 22" Wheels, tires, sensors, locks and lugs, and center caps. We sell them at the lowest prices, period. Most of our clients include Chevy, Cadillac, and GMC Dealership across the nation. We are capable of shipping anywhere in the United States and Canada. We can ship Internationally too!

If there is anything GM that you need, feel free to send me a PM, Text, Phone call, Email, smoke signal, carrier pigeon, or however you want and I'll get back with you as soon as possible! Thanks again for your business and most of all, your support!

:Handshake:

Here is our eBay Store: http://stores.ebay.com/oempartsdirectinc?_rdc=1

And our website (still being built) www.oempartsdirectinc.com

timothymeifun

Reaction score
Hey, how are you? I have a 2003 chevy tahoe LS and I am looking for the stock fender flares (All around) to combat some onset rust issues. I researched the ones from the Z71 and found out they would not fit the LS. Is it possible to get what I am looking for. Thanks much.

Apache341

Reaction score
I have 2005 chevy tahoe z71 with original factory radio with navigation system radio works great but does no have Bluetooth so is there a factory radio that will match my tahoe that would have Bluetooth

holsteinson

Reaction score
Wifi module for Tahoe 2017 Premier?? Anyone know who sells one?

Need to purchase a WiFi module for my Tahoe 2017 Premier