AC Controls

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cfilly

Reaction score
I have an 07 Tahoe LT, and it has the manual AC controls. It has temp controls for each side and you have to roll it up and down to control the temp. My question is this:

I am thinking about buying the digital AC controls for my Tahoe. Is it going to work in my Tahoe? I'm hoping that all I'm going to have to do is remove the manual one, and plug in the digital one. Anyone tried or done this before? TIA

NathanJax

Reaction score
Won't work.

You'd have to change a bunch of other things, like the inside wiring harness, new bcm, you'll need the aspirator fans (so the new bcm can tell what the temperature is inside), etc.

It would be cheaper selling your Tahoe and getting the one with the options you want

cfilly

Reaction score
Thanks man. I have a 2016 Suburban LTZ that is fully loaded, so no new Tahoe for me right now :peace: For the last year or so I have been doing little upgrades on it...I have had it since it was brand new off the lot, it only has 58000 miles on it. Thanks again!