Adding trans temp guage

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tahoe 05

Reaction score
I would like to add a trans temp guage to my 2005 Z71 Tahoe. Thinking of the GlowShift brand, but would prefer to add a gauge to the dash cluster where there is a spot for a trans temp guage. Any one have any experience with adding a guage to the factory spot or have any ideas?
I have read that all these Tahoes were sold wired for the guage.

corvette744

Reaction score
I would like to add a trans temp guage to my 2005 Z71 Tahoe. Thinking of the GlowShift brand, but would prefer to add a gauge to the dash cluster where there is a spot for a trans temp guage. Any one have any experience with adding a guage to the factory spot or have any ideas?
I have read that all these Tahoes were sold wired for the guage.

Alot of places that can add a guage to your cluster-i think all you need is a new face,guage and maybe needle and stepper motor. look up online at various places that will do it for you.Also you can buy a cluster already done and with the mileage yours has on it now-also look that up online for clusters.