Aircraft landing lights????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeez, I thought I had "illumination issues". RT, just add some wings to the Kon, and be done with it! :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

When you get those aircraft lights, maybe you can just get an FAA waiver when you want to drive somewhere... Holy freak!!! :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeez, I thought I had "illumination issues". RT, just add some wings to the Kon, and be done with it! :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

When you get those aircraft lights, maybe you can just get an FAA waiver when you want to drive somewhere... Holy freak!!! :smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

Im escared of the dark:cryin:

LOL. But yukon is getting nothing. All my money is heading to my new work truck. A 03 chevy silverado!!! BB tune, Lights of all different kinds, Getting rid of the base system (no bose, sad) gunna throw Diamond audio speakers. Pioneer HU, Line-X bedliner, and what ever else i feel like. :D Suburban is Gone, jeep is gone, all I got left is my yukon, a corvette, a mercedes, and a beat up ol cadillac. :cryin: Until tommarrow when I go pick up the silverado!

wrenejr

Reaction score
Landing lights

Just wanted to make sure you are informed.

The A/C landing lights that you are likely talking about, run on a 24 vdc system in an aircraft. So if you want to use them in your 12 vdc system the luminous intensity will be derated by 1/2. But on the bright side......they will last a lot longer.