Any white LTZ with chrome assist tubes???

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07TahoeLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Would love to see pics please. Thinking of replacing plastic assist steps (non power) with chrome assist tubes...I think it would look nice with chrome handles, mirror and chrome escalade rack I put on....but looking for tubes that stop at each end instead of wrapping under truck and have two black steps..anyone know what I am talking about? I have seen them once driving down the road.

Gman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fort Worth, Texas "Where the West Begins"
GM Side Steps for 07' Tahoe

I checked out the Westin side steps but liked the GM steps better. Not much difference in price and GM's came with a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty. They also fit well with the GM front and rear molded splash guards. Keep it all Chevy.

Attachments

• Tahoe 2 Side View Chopped.jpg
    Tahoe 2 Side View Chopped.jpg
    330.6 KB · Views: 38

07TahoeLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Exactly...

I checked out the Westin side steps but liked the GM steps better. Not much difference in price and GM's came with a 12 month/12,000 mile warranty. They also fit well with the GM front and rear molded splash guards. Keep it all Chevy.

What I am looking for...do you happen to have the part #? I would like to check on GMpartsdirect.com...thanks!

Gman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Fort Worth, Texas "Where the West Begins"
07' TahoeLTZ,

Hey man, if you have a good relationship with your salesperson or service manager he or she may be able to cut you a deal on the side steps and install them for you. I don't know about you but it was a hell of a lot easier to let them install the steps then for me to roll around on the driveway cursing and screwing something up. Best of all if they do the install then the warranty kicks in. I found out a long time ago to make nice with the key people and it pays off in the long run. Let's see a picture when you get that Hoe all dolled up. Good luck.