anyone ever paint the z-71 moldings?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

groaty

Reaction score
just what the titale says.... i'm thinking about painting my gray moldings black to match my black tahoe. just wanted to see if anyone has done this, and if so, how did it come out? did it hold up?

thanks

marijuano

Reaction score
that's something I've been wanting to do as well...when I get to that point, I'de probably have a shop do it up so that it comes out legit...

groaty

Reaction score
that's something I've been wanting to do as well...when I get to that point, I'de probably have a shop do it up so that it comes out legit...

mine has to go in for a new paint job because of some dip **** decided he wanted to key my hoe. so i was thinking of having it done while its in the shop. i'm assuming they will need to be sanded smooth and some sort of adhesion promoter will have to be used aswell.

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had my front valence painted on z71
It turned out great...everything has held up just fine...but about 2 weeks ago I ripped off all the fender flares and gray plastics, but I left my bottom valence

IMG_1213.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg