Anyone know where i can get a taillight socket assembly?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NyHigh

Reaction score
I have an 88 GMC C/1500 2wd , 5spd, stepside short bed, standard cab Pickup.

The socket inside of each light are corroded and are just giving me problems. These are one piece and they hold all the bulbs: blinkers, reverse lights, taillights and brake lights.

I looked around and all i can find are cheap replacement single socket, or crazy expensive LED taillight from Jegs. They want like 250 a piece!

Any help guys?

NyHigh

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the help. Mine aren't single sockets like that though. It's one piece in each lenz that holds multiple bulbs.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have about 4 of em i could give to ya for cheap if you want em.. ill take some pics and shoot em over..

GMCYukalade

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They started making boards for the newer models - the last set of after-market tails i bought came w/ new wiring harness and bulbs that makes each bulb have its own wire - its a whole lot better than buyin those stinkin boards everytime one goes out

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha its funny, he like posted this thread and hasn't even replied or anything.. lol.