Anyone Used the Eibach Pro Lowering Kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

S

scott_mckinney

Hey Guys. I have an 07 Tahoe LTZ with Autoride and looking to lower the vehicle. Specifically, does anyone have any experience with the Eibach Pro Lowering Kit? How does the kit perform, etc? Images? Please advise.

S

scott_mckinney

Does anyone have any first hand experience with the Eibach kit?

latchkey25

Reaction score
Eibach pro-kit 38156.540

I know this thread is old, but I hope my reply helps others. I had the 2/3 eibach lowering kit installed a day ago. Installed on 2011 Tahoe 2wd non-auto ride. I was charged 3.8 hrs labor and $95 alignment. I was going for police Tahoe look. I am running 265/60-17 tires as well with the black bullet hole 8069 wheels. In my opinion, so far, the kit sits slightly lower in rear than the ppv tahoes. It rides very good IMO. Much less body roll, but not overly stiff. I'm sure folks with lower profile tires will experience more harshness due to the tires. I am running stock struts. Installer, SpeedSouth, did not put blue rubber pieces from rear springs on the new rear springs. I did ask them to. I have asked them why they did not. I also had them install the eibach pro alignment kit. Eibach person had said it was not necessary, but I had already ordered so I had it installed. Firestone had a difficult time aligning, but finally said they got it within spec. Not sure why? It seems to pull slightly to the right now, but that could be road conditions? Don't have pics yet.

Last edited: