Auto Ride

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pascott6

Reaction score
I have a 2001 Tahoe. Long story short i have replaced everything but the Suspension Module. I have power at the relay Red battery wire hot, light blue wire hot when running, brown wire hot when running but the red wire running to the comp. not hot. Anyone have a ny experience with this problem?

thedude337

Reaction score
i have an 01 with autoride, and after careful consideration of the cost of auto ride i decided to just replace the shocks with standard shocks. mine came from an 04 yukon. i also didnt have to put resistors on it either just taped up conections and rolled. i kept the original springs they were heavier.

thedude337

Reaction score
update my shock from the 04 Yukon just happened to be the really heavy nivomat style shock so with the hevier autoride spring and shock combo it gave me a little lift in the rear and it rides pretty good so now i am going to solder up some resistors and crank up my torsion bars a little and get me some bigger tires