AUX in for 2003 Tahoe Z71

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

my.offroad.z71

Reaction score
There isn’t one!!
But a person on eBay does install a AUX port on the radio but......
You gotta take your radio out and send it to him and after you pay approximately $300 you’ll have AUX port on the radios faceplate!!!
Now if you have the rear entertainment player..... You can use a RCA to 3.5mm cord using the RCA ports!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying Dutchman

Reaction score
Hi, not quite sure what you want to connect there, but if it is just for music, you might wanna think about buying an FM transmitter you stick in your cigarette lighter, find an empty frequency channel on your radio, connect blue tooth to your (i)Phone and there you go, you play all your favorite music from Spotify or MP3 files over your radio speaker system. This is what I did. We have here DAB radio system but i just forget about that. Now i paid about 15 bucks for a small transmitter like: ONEVER HY88 Double USB Car Kit Bluetooth MP3 Player charger FM Transmitter radio. You just google and find it. So easy to install and use, and you skip the 300 bucks for AUX IN installation.
Hope this is some you could think of.

Marlon z71

Reaction score
Quiero más información acerca de los rca ya que allí están pero no los hago sonar