AWD

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BLACKMAJIC

Reaction score
Does anybody out there know if it is humanly possible to have my rear wheel drive 2000 tahoe made into an AWD.

Vista Cruiser 69

Reaction score
..best way probably to trade him in for a 4WD. Even if you had them side and work from one side to the other - anything else is anyway humanly impossible although you may understand that word humanly in a different way. These things turn into nightmares quite quickly or into one of these 6 years projects you get sick over - or even die -after spending a king's ransom, getting divorced etc. I've done a lot of conversions in my life far less complicated - at least prima vista - like diesels to gasoline or opposite, automatic to manual none of them however on a Hoe. But my conclusion is - no kidding - it is tree times the effort than you think even after a solid check and planning you cannot do this for your best friend or a customer, only for yourself. And on the end you make it up in denial.
How gold plated can your 2WD be that you do not sell and buy a 4WD?