Battery dead, clicking noise from driver door

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thuhreb

Reaction score
Battery was dead this morning & doors are making a clicking noise once I connect battery charger to it. It's not seeming to charge at all, probably due to whatever's trying to happen when I hear that clicking noise. Vin number says it has a BCM reprogram recall for battery drain but dealership says that has been done to this one already. When I connect my battery charger I begin hearing a clicking noise every couple seconds in the door. I think that is keeping the battery from being able to get charged. I just disconnected the rest of the electrical system to get the battery charged up some. The inside door handles were replaced last week due to a factory recall. I know they had to take the door panels off to access. I wonder if something got messed up in the wiring from that job causing the doors to continuously try to lock or unlock making that clicking noise. Any ideas?