best secret spot in new tahoes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gambler

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can pop up the back half of the cupholder/coin tray deal in the console and pull it out to reveal space beneath. Goof for hiding a good supply of smokes or a couple amps in my case ;)

+1 that this thread is rather silly.

bisignano

Reaction score
Do you play golf? If you don't, take it up and keep your clubs in the back of the Hoe. You can keep smokes, beer, illegal substances, or what ever you want in your golf bag.

jlcvt

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best place to put cigarettes is in the garbage. For the people that think we don’t know you smoke, we do. You can’t hide that smell.

08Tahoer

Reaction score
On my 08 hoe the center cup holder tray is fairly easy to pop up without damaging it. use a plastic knife. Bunch of room and nooks and cranies to hide even deeper.

2007TahoeLTZ4x4

Full Access Member
Reaction score
no i get where its at i just want to see how the amps are setup under there...ive made myself a little fiberglass box to hold things under there but i really like that amp idea alot

ballsie

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, wierd post... I dont think i would tell anyone if I had to hide my ciggies from my wife.. have you tried hiding them in your vagina? :lol: :lol: :lol:

rick32

Reaction score
My wife found my smokes and this thread ....and hid my compu !!!

fuggin B***** !!!!

-R

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i dont think its cigs your trying to hide, i think its crack and boose, and it was all hazed.

how did you post if she took your computer.

im calling a huge BS on this whole thing.

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, wierd post... I dont think i would tell anyone if I had to hide my ciggies from my wife.. have you tried hiding them in your vagina? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Thanks, now I went and laughed out my drink all over my keyboard.

jayhawk25

Full Access Member
Reaction score

:smilielol: thats classic