Better Pics of the Denali Fresh From the Shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tribalbreak

Reaction score
boost, what is ur wheel and tire combo? are those A/T tires? i was thinking about mounting a/ts on my stock wheels but ive never seen a nali with thicker tread... PA winters are nothing like urs out there but they can get quite nasty, and working in Law enforcement i cant miss work.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Truck looks tight! Keep that black paint up looking good, i know its not easy. So black looks like your going to a funeral!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
boost, what is ur wheel and tire combo? are those A/T tires? i was thinking about mounting a/ts on my stock wheels but ive never seen a nali with thicker tread... PA winters are nothing like urs out there but they can get quite nasty, and working in Law enforcement i cant miss work.
275/55/20 Pro Comp All-Terrains. Rub a bit when I had the front all the way down, I might have to step down a size once I get the spindles and 5" springs on but I'm hoping it won't be an issue.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
He got aftermarket tails and had them painted. I'd asked him the same because I always thought they were covers and I've been pointlessly looking for them for months now...lol

CoyB

Reaction score
He got aftermarket tails and had them painted. I'd asked him the same because I always thought they were covers and I've been pointlessly looking for them for months now...lol

if you are looking for covers, go to ebay and here is the auction number.