Better Pics of the Denali Fresh From the Shop

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yukondoit

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice man, really like the blacked out tails and smooth pillars. The whole thing flows. :eek:

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dude, your truck is to high, corners are to ambery, roof rack is too roof rackish and while im at it i think the paint is a little to black, maybe tone it down a notch, and black out those head lights.... shave those door handles, add some escy running boards, get some brembo's and make sure those are black BTW... dont forget some bullet shell valve stem caps and pair of fuzzy dice hanging from the rear view.... amature :lol:

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd be pretty f***in' intimidated if I saw that thing pull up next to me at a light. Sweet ride.

chevyrider

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I still miss it, plus the lake is right down from my house and has a good view. Was a 2000 too they only made the z71 and limited for that year

O yea i forgot that it was just the 2000, i knew 99' sounded wrong to me. Both were sweet rides though.

tahoeman21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet @$$ ride man. Hey man just wondering, do you have tints on your back windows? Do you use your rear wiper?

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looks GREAT. Now about that engine. Still think it needs a ls7 with a super charger and twin turbos no matter how expensive:D

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sweet @$$ ride man. Hey man just wondering, do you have tints on your back windows? Do you use your rear wiper?
I rarely use the rear wiper, the truck is usually clean in the winter and I hate all the crap the fluid leaves on the tailgate. Rear tint is 20% over factory privacy glass so about 5% or so. I'm having the fronts redone in 5% this week or next cuz I don't feel like tinting the windshield 50%.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I rarely use the rear wiper, the truck is usually clean in the winter and I hate all the crap the fluid leaves on the tailgate. Rear tint is 20% over factory privacy glass so about 5% or so. I'm having the fronts redone in 5% this week or next cuz I don't feel like tinting the windshield 50%.

I hate that too. But I use it, as for some reason the aerodinamics (sp) of the truck create a sucking force and every spec of dust ends up on the back end. :(

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DSC01688.jpg

Money SHOT! Looks sick bro...killin those tails really made a difference and the rear vent's look clean!!!! :cheers: What next? I think the denali needs some engine mods :D supercharger?

Last edited:

withac

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice, although it needs more black. :clapping:
Seriously, that's one sic ride dude.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your truck

Hey there, Whats goin on bro? Im new here...joined the site because of your truck specifically. Your truck has got to be one of, if not THE most gorgeous Denali I've ever seen! I've looked all over the place for #1, the tail light covers..I dont like the cheap film tint, and I dont like the "GTO" and other logos on the covers...could you tell me where you got yours? I've searched all over for just plain, black smooth covers with no luck. Also, I've looked for smooth vent covers as well...I've only found the Escalade covers which have that slit in them (which I dont care for).

You have done an amazing job though on your truck. Congrats!

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Headlights are staying non-tinted for awhile, I had the tails painted when the body work was done they just mixed alot of clear in with the black paint and they turned out great. I've seen a few people use the VHT nightshades with good luck as well. Smooth caps are from street scene but they had to modify them to fit well.

johoe

Reaction score
DAMN!

I can't believe you posted all those pictures of that truck! I love it! Even the exhaust is black. WOW... if you smoked out the head lights, that truck would be a freakin ninja! I agree with whoever said it... nicest danalli EVER!

Also, I was born and raised in Colorado untill I was about 9, I miss it, and your pictures remind me of camping in the Rockies. I love those mountains! They add that certain something to the picture.

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had the tails painted when the body work was done they just mixed alot of clear in with the black paint and they turned out great.

Smooth caps are from street scene but they had to modify them to fit well.

Did you have custom taillights? yours are smooth and look much better then if I was to have my stock lights painted black because of the shape of the lens.

Also, they are for the Tahoe/Yukon? Does *Denali* or *XL* matter? I would guess not..but I'm not sure. What all had to be done to them in order for them to work?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have LED tails I bought off ebay, just search for Denali LED tail lights I think they were $120 but they weren't dark enough for me
IMG00526.jpg

IMG00527.jpg

IMG00531.jpg

Blizzardx23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Very nice, thanks for the help. Do you know if they painted the inside of the light as well? or just the outside? I'd be afraid of it chipping?

boostaholic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No idea, I'd imagine they masked off the side but it's covered completely.