Billet Grilles?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ive been looking at upgrading my grille to a billet grille but Im not sure if its worth the upgrade or if its too difficult with the cutting in some cases or is the bolt on worth it? I was just wondering if anyone has done the upgrade before and what type of upgrade(bolt on or cutting required) and was it worth it was it to difficult or should I just leave it as is? any help or comments would be appreciated thanks

bparker

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Direct replacement grilles are best, but they are way more expensive that the chrome/plastic kind that require cutting.

Putco Grilles seem to be some of the best bang for the buck lowest cost grilles that I have seen on the net. Although, I can not speak for their quality/fit and or finish. But they "seem" to be everywhere, so I can only assume they are pretty decent.

EasyRyder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMO i would rethink getting a billet grille.

you have a Denali, those grills are t1ts.

again this is just my opinion.

Gordo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know they are nice but i wanted to get something like this both the bumper and the gruille

Attachments

• Denali.jpg
    Denali.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 2