Black 22" wheels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Coyote88

Reaction score
Im looking for some black 22" wheels for my 08 tahoe. Just havent found the perfect set yet. Any suggestions?

CYKBC

Reaction score
The KMC Slides do look great in 22s and I'm looking at these matched to some Toyo AT tires for a bit of that rugged look. I find the 24s and up to start looking like wagon wheels (bad proportions).

DSCN1225.jpg.scaled.500.jpg

I'm also considering XD Addicts in 20" form matched to the Toyo AT2s. The tough thing is there aren't many proper looking black wheels out there that fit.

Don't have a Tahoe sample so here's the best I can do in 20s:

IMG_1359.jpeg.scaled.1000.jpg

The only other route I'm considering is going with forged multi-piece wheels, though I'm weary of them not simply due to cost, but some of them vibrate in the rain (a case of glossy brochures taking priority over R&D).

Last edited:

Coyote88

Reaction score
Im looking at BMF wheels now, maybe the choice...I know the wagon wheels you speak of, And thats exactly what I dont want! Thanks for the suggestions!

007BlackTahoe

Reaction score
I originally went with a 22" Malano 735B when I first lowered the Tahoe. 2nd set (for 6 months now) are Elite Carnal, which have a massive chrome lip.....I'm good for now. Hope the pics posted (I'm a newbie here)...if not, check my album. Good Luck!

These are the Malanos
album.php

Elite Carnals
album.php