Black Bear Performance Tune, Sacramento, CA, Jan. 17th Wknd, 2015

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Julie@BBP

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
What: Black Bear Performance Tunes (98+ GM vehicles only)

Where: Sacramento, CA

When: Jan. 17th Wknd, 2015

How Much:
$80 deposit for time slot, $220 at time of tune (total $300)

Please go to Calendar of Events to submit your deposit.

If folks want spare modules the prices are as follows:
$50 - 98-00 Vortec
$100 - Gen-III
$140 ECM / $50 TCM - Gen-IV Trucks and SUVs

**We will need to ship out the modules before the meet for people to install them and perform the security relearn prior to being tuned.

**If folks purchase spare computers, we will perform the crank relearn on all 99+ vehicles.

**Any tune updates need to be scheduled directly with Justin prior to the meet by email, [email protected]. Please email your update request (please include vehicle details – year, make, model, engine – along with what you would like updated). We will try our best to accommodate your request, but you will not be given a time slot, rather we will fit you into the schedule as time permits.

**Please Note: The email address that is used to pay your deposit is the email address that we will send all correspondence to. If you would like us to use a different email address, please email me at [email protected] to notify me of the email address change.

Please see Black Bear Performance for more info on our products!

Julie@BBP

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Only 2 more deposits needed to make this meet a go – let’s get them in!!!

Julie@BBP

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Time slot email just went out. Please let me know if you did not receive yours so I can resend. Thanks!

Julie@BBP

Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Confirmation emails just went out. Please let me know if you did not receive yours so I can resend. Thanks!