Bluetooth music

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mephipps69

Reaction score
Bought a 2009 Tahoe LTZ with NAV. It has bluetooth but does not stream music thru it. Does anyone know if there is an adapter you can get that will allow it to stream music?

20Tahoe12LT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look in your center console for your USB port. I have my iPod plugged into it; works great!!

mephipps69

Reaction score
Ya, I just use my auxillary port on my Nav. Its easier. But I want wireless connection thur bluetooth. Nobody seems to know anything abou it.

rmccabe

Reaction score
Me too!

I also have a '12 Tahoe (w/ DVD & Nav) and have been looking for a bluetooth streaming solution for months. I do have a iPod plugged into the USB port in the console but that is giving me problems, the iPod eventually stops being recognized and I have to do a restore. I'd prefer just to stream my audio without having to un/plug my phone every time i get in/out of the truck. If anyone finds a solution please let me know.

owlsarepretty105

Reaction score
Hello! I'm sorry, that is not the topic! I really like your forum! Thank you, I'm with you)