Bumper Grill Installation?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hazer396

Full Access Member
Reaction score
is there anyway to install the lower bumper grilles without drilling holes/removing tow hooks?
lol i tried zipties and they held on the car but not how they should..

cooltwin

Reaction score
I used 3M tape for the bracket because i didnt want to drill the bumper either. I also took thin wire and ran it back to the tow hook just as a back up and to make it not rattle. It has been on there over a year and no problems of it comming loose.

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use self tapping screws. If you want a secure hold, then your going to have to drill a hole. Just take your time so you dont have several holes due to misalignment. Good luck!

chevyhoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hey i was looking at your car domain riverst i have 3 questions, how did u get the bright leds in your puddle lamps? and dont you have the ltz with the air ride? is the borla exhaust very loud or is it a nice rumble loud, im looking for one that doesent drone very badly!

riverst

Full Access Member
Reaction score
1.) The tow hooks do not have to come off, there is a black plastic cover around the tow hooks that i had to take off.

2.) The LED puddle lights I purchased from http://www.superbrightleds.com/mini-wedge.html WLED-WHP. I used a small screw driver to remove the cover and insert the 194 WLED-WHD buld in the OEM socket.

3.) Yes i have the LTZ with Air Ride
4.) The Borla produces a nice royal luxury rumble at idle and a mean growl under acceleration. Im a Borla fan. Corsa is good also. No CABIN DRONE. Thats why i went with Borla vs other brands!