CAI Kits

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drgnblood

Reaction score
Just wondering if anyone has any recommendations on CAI kits....looking to upgrade...also does it matter if the box is sealed...I have heard that it keeps the air cooler but I am new to all of this...

FYRCITY

Reaction score
I have the Volant w/o the scoop. Looks good under the hood and sounds a little better. Can't say its a huge improvement.

Nickleahy23

Full Access Member
Reaction score
after talking with Justin from BB, he said that the ARM Brute force has netted the best results out of any CAI he has dynod..I will prolly pick one up this summer

Drgnblood

Reaction score
Im thinking about getting the BB tune as well....I've seen outstanding things being said about it....i need to deploy again so I can mod my hoe out some more

FYRCITY

Reaction score
I've felt a little more pick up, but not much. sound is better also. No increase in MPG noticed at all. Was considering getting the Volant air scoop but I hear it won't be much difference unless I increase output to match input.

Volant1

Reaction score
Are intakes are the same foe 4.8, 5.3 and 6.0 your part number is 15153 or if you want the dry Donaldson filter its 151536 Thanks

FATHERFORD

Reaction score
I got the SLP and I couldn't be happier.

It's a clean install that looks near factory. There is a hole in the bottom of the box, which is the same setup people do when they do the factory air box mod.