calling all who have de-badged

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am looking for your Tahoe badge... not the one that says chevy with the tahoe below it but the full size "tahoe" badge...

anyone who has it let me know and i will buy it from you

oneradride

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto (only a different one)……. Not trying to highjack you here but I would like the rear badges that say YukonXL, I don’t have an XL but I’m a big guy and I wanted to cut them up and re-assemble to say YukonXXXL :)

bahollis

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You can get the badges from a GM parts house if nobody has any. Mine broke apart when removing them.

BH

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Look around Ebay or go to you GM parts dealer becuae once badges are removed they cannot be put back on because the adhesive would be permanently damged!

jgiguere17

Full Access Member
Reaction score

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
sepiroth - no burbs... having a 'creative' idea here and the burb emblem just wont due...

oneradride - yes, i have a similar project to accomplish here, lots of cutting and pasting

bahollis - that would be a last resort, a little more $$$ than i want to spend on an emblem that i may not like the finished product anyway.

Nnaboy - all one needs to re-apply the emblem is some 3M, you can find the stuff at ACE hardware or similar stores

jgiguere - checked all these out yesterday... that tahoe emblem wont work, i want the one from this generation tahoe for a look of 'authenticity' but thanks anyway.

thanks for the help guys! keep it coming :) I am also thinking about another emblem project using the new 07 tahoe emblem... we shall see... i get bored ya know!

ac1975

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ditto (only a different one)……. Not trying to highjack you here but I would like the rear badges that say YukonXL, I don’t have an XL but I’m a big guy and I wanted to cut them up and re-assemble to say YukonXXXL :)

....or YukonXXX :yesnod:

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
puckhead, tahoefire, ghostface.... Im not sure what the difference is between the year on these emblems, but i think any one of ya'lls emblems will do... how much you want for them shipped?

tahoefire

Reaction score
you can have them bc i have no plans for them just pay for shipping

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still havnt worked anything out with anyone yet, I would prefer to pay via pay pal though... so if anyone takes paypal, PM me