Cargo Security Shade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mary900

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone purchased a cargo security shade for your Tahoe without the 3rd row seat? If so, where did you buy it?

mary900

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yep, ebay was the first place I tried and I shot off questions to the sellers. I got the obligatory "should fit" which does not give me the warm and fuzzy.

Rich2007Z71

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If you have a NNBS (07+), be careful. If you have a power liftgate versus a non-power liftgate, there are two different sizes. Make sure you know what you got and what you are getting. I learned the hard way but know now. Ebay is the easiest and probably least expensive.

MyLiLHO

Reaction score
I picked up mine from Ebay for 40 bucks. It was for the nonpower liftgate, and i have powered, so all i did was undo the handle in middle of cover, pulled black tabs off ends,pulled metal bar out, measured out how low it should be and cut it,slide it back in. Did a lil trimmin with a razor on cover to fit around powergate, reinstalled black tabs and i was done, about 30min total, and helluva lot cheaper than buyin one from dealer.

MyLiLHO

Reaction score
$40 - you gotta be kidding? Those I saw were $135.

Yep...only paid 40 bucks for it. The guy had a batch that had been pulled out of a fleet that were to be changed into cop Tahoes. If you get hold of one for a non powered liftgate, its easy to make it work for a powergate.