Caution third row seat theft risk!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jimjoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Did this happen to anybody near you in S Cal? I know that happens alot with rear tailgates on trucks but to steal something big from the inside of a rig?

Jim

07TahoeLTZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Figured this would happen....

Occasionally I see a set on Ebay for sale...who would sell brand new 3rd row seats....taking them out helps two things....protects them from theft and removing the additional weight may help a little with gas mileage...heheh.

ehaser

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Now that is pathetic..

What kind of world do we live in? Stealing seats??
I've had my old m3 mirrors taken off by some dork with a 318..my headlights on the cayenne turbo were taken by someone without the hid's in a base cayenne...most recently I've seen a lot of range rover's without their center caps on the wheels..
I've honestly see a direct correlation between the recent fall of alternative mortgages and the rise of crime in our area.
In chicago, where i live, the demographic changes dramatically on Western Ave... East of western has always been really nice.. West of Western has always been "up and coming"... It seems that theft starts to spread when the jobs (cash jobs) from slowing construction start to disappear..Most of the people who are paid cash are getting loans via the subprime insustry.. Unfortunately for those people those mortgages no longer exist..

Maybe i'm looking to far into this.. Has anyone else seen this?? My neighborhood has had 5 break in's in the last week whereas two years ago we never had an issue.:confused2: :confused2:

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have to say, it would be pretty funny seeing some guy run down the streat lugging along two seats, of course it would only be funny to those watching it, not the person who got the seats stolen! :Chevy:

Rafael

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Who's buying these seats? AFAIK they will only work in tahoes that had 3rd row seats to begin with.

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
They sell them on ebay, and people custom install them, or families who sold theirs or lost them find out they need them again so they buy them. :Chevy:

JMB1013

Reaction score
I can see how this could be a problem. I did not want 3rd row seats in my tahoe, but the only one with the other features i wanted also had 3rd row seating, so I just took them out to free up space. I am actually planning on selling them eventually, so be careful but don't jump to conclusions.

Calihoe

Reaction score
:mad3: Some ******* got my 3rd row this week!!
:mad3:
Why!!!
!@#$#!%@%#$@
Anyone got a beige leather set for-sale??