Center Console

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i have a 2002 Tahoe LS and i dont have that center peice where in some the casette or whatever is in it. can i put one of those in my tahoe. i could definatly use it for some switches on some future projects.

chevy_tahoe.jpg

where the center console and dash meet. cassette is it.

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this looks pretty sweet... how much did this run ya? you do the install yourself? if so how long did it take

Alex33

Full Access Member
Reaction score
waaay too much stick-on woodgrain, lol. Anyway, that cassette piece can be installed on a tahoe w/ a bench up front, i just think it would look incomplete without the rest of the console.

dye4metal

Full Access Member
Reaction score
haha thats not my tahoe im using that for a reference on what that center console peice is in the middle. im wondering if there is any place i can buy one besides a junk yard. yea the wood grain is fugly.

87gtNOS

Reaction score
I just took out my Cassette peice. Wanna buy it? I installed the tray that goes in there instead.

It is simple to slide in.

cgilas

Reaction score
Do you want to add the whole console?.......or the middle place where the cassette player sits?...... I got a whole console for my 2005 tahoe from ebay.... they go for about 150 to 250....