Check out this Body Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Getwired

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like a mexican ride.. hahah sorry mexicans.. but it looks like something u would ride in..

:smilielol::smilielol::smilielol:

I was thinking El Salvador / Nicaragua..... No offense, amigos, but it does look a bit like a "little Havana" ride or something.

Hey frijolero, how many leaf blowers can you fit in the back of that Yukon? :D

Trend Setta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
that'd be a negative on that :puke:...started laughing when I saw it sorry :smilielol: and nothing matches lol...the flares, the rear bumper is chrome..and the rest of the truck is painted...the side skirt thing (ugly thing on the side) doesnt match...who ever painted that junk is color blind, one of the funniest looking things i've seen in a while...I know there is a nice yukon under there somewhere

Last edited:

MadMedwyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The shameful thing is that guy could have almost gotten his asking price if he just left the thing alone.

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
the only thing i kinda liked on that truck was the hidden steps, but its not worth it looking like that.. lol and for that guy who siad there was a speaker on the ground effect?? yeah that was an emblem as it looks to me.. at least the interior wasnt hacked to crap..

Chads93GT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
How does somebody take a truck that's worth 20k+ and put all that crap on it? Would have been far more appealing if he kept the outside stock and invested that money into a sound system.

Using the words "invest" and "sound system" in the same sentence should be outlawed :D

I think you meant.........spent, lol.

kandywhips504

Full Access Member
Reaction score
im going to have to go with everyone else on this one chief, NEGATIVE GHOST RIDER! in my opinion it looks like junk, SUV's do not look good with body kits!

woodrow7777

Reaction score
it looks like one of those handicapped vans.. that lowers down so the driver can get out.....only on a tahoe!!

HitandRunDriver

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, especially the cutout on the back right for the completely stock exhaust.....that money could have gone into a nice system....or engine work

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
e175f.jpg

FOUND ANOTHER UGLY BODY KIT, THE HOOD ISNT TO TERRIBLE(FOR A STICK ON SCOOP) BUT OMG THE REAR END IS HORRIBLE!
e175r.jpg

Last edited:

Hoebag03

Full Access Member
Reaction score
THIS IS ESSENTIALLY WHAT I WANT MY HOE TO END UP AS, WITH MY OWN PERSONAL MODS AS WELL OF COURSE
tahoe_ss.jpg