Cherry Bomb Vortex sound clip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nnaboy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That sounds and looks good Pooh Bear!
Looks like you just introduced a new kit for members to use!:yesnod:

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
wow, sounds pretty nice... still waiting patiently to get my magna installed... its pouring rain and my garage is a mess!

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i might put my magna on after work today... how many hangers did you use?

tybardy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
still have not installed... it sits in wait!

i wasnt sure about the hangers, i think i have covered all basis, i am going to pick up my hangers tomorrow, hopefully get the install done tomorrow as well

bwilly20

Full Access Member
Reaction score
"hey yo!!! that's what the exhaust sounds like!! i break ya freakin knee caps!!!"

j/k man, sounds mean as hell, ive been wantin to run my pipes out the corners too.

Pooh Bear

Reaction score
That is great. Very funny. LOL. I'm gonna post some pics. Just have to find the time.

NightOwl

Reaction score
Exhaust

Just had to say: Sounds Goooood!:thumbsup:
Where about underneath did you position the cherry bomb??

Pooh Bear

Reaction score
Same as any other cat back exhaust kit. Right after the flange, there is an intermediate pipe and then the muffler. Look back on this thread and you will see a link in my post that has a diagram.

NightOwl

Reaction score
Cherry Bomb

Same as any other cat back exhaust kit. Right after the flange, there is an intermediate pipe and then the muffler. Look back on this thread and you will see a link in my post that has a diagram.

I see, thanks. If you get the whole exhaust system and you have your spare tire underneath, is there mandrel bending good enough to fit around that and not hit the towing hitch too? I've had some where I have had to take to muffler shop and have them do some extra bending.

Noticed any performance gains??