chevy gmc grill?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1999HOE

Full Access Member
Reaction score
honestly not a big fan if ya gonna spend that kinda money on an ugle grill spend some more for the chevy phantom style grill ......looks hott

HaKs310

Full Access Member
Reaction score
That thing is ugly and the fit is uglier. My neighbors brother has one on his red Suburban....not nice.....not nice at all lol

justin9844

Reaction score
k thanks for the input. think im gonna swap for the gmc front end. looks a little meaner than the chevy i think. i love that big opening in the grill.

2000 limited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
dont do it...... look what i bought when they first came out don't yuck..

cv-1.jpg

79powerwagon

Full Access Member
Reaction score
k thanks for the input. think im gonna swap for the gmc front end. looks a little meaner than the chevy i think. i love that big opening in the grill.

Look on the 'bay and there is an all chrome GMC nose available on the cheap too! I thought was pretty nice (all stock, except the whole nose is chrome), and it would look good on my dark blue truck, but I want to NOT have bling, as I work in a "questionable" neighborhood and these trucks get stolen all the time by the gangs. So, I'll stay in the shadows and not draw attention to myself...