Chrysler trying to get in the Police cruzer market.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some numbnuts got killed the other day when he tired to outrun the cops on his motorcycle, tired to run a light but was hit by a car. the cops were only going to cite him for speeding.

the police Crown vic will top off at about 124mph but the charger will top off at about 142 mph...I've been told :shhh: :giggling:

the police should have the z06's like the police in need for speed most wanted. :eek2:

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Some numbnuts got killed the other day when he tired to outrun the cops on his motorcycle, tired to run a light but was hit by a car. the cops were only going to cite him for speeding.

the police Crown vic will top off at about 124mph but the charger will top off at about 142 mph...I've been told :shhh: :giggling:

These days with all the technology (satellite tracking/gps etc.) it's pretty much impossible to outrun the cops. I don't outrun them, I usually give em a hard time the few tickets I've gotten (I just keep going the speed I do and do a few maneuvers than pull over), but my Golf TT tops out at 160 (did on track NOT PUBLIC ROADS!!) and my Hayabusa will go over 200mph, granted I don't have the nuts to go that fast on it I could easily outrun them on a freeway if I floor it, but I'm sure as hell not going to try, but like I said I would definitely make it a little harder to catch me!

As far as the Challenger vs. Camaro I would rather have the Camaro too, but I'm just hoping GM doesn't sell it as a police package cuz that would ruin it!! :Chevy:

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These days with all the technology (satellite tracking/gps etc.) it's pretty much impossible to outrun the cops. I don't outrun them, I usually give em a hard time the few tickets I've gotten (I just keep going the speed I do and do a few maneuvers than pull over), but my Golf TT tops out at 160 (did on track NOT PUBLIC ROADS!!) and my Hayabusa will go over 200mph, granted I don't have the nuts to go that fast on it I could easily outrun them on a freeway if I floor it, but I'm sure as hell not going to try, but like I said I would definitely make it a little harder to catch me!

As far as the Challenger vs. Camaro I would rather have the Camaro too, but I'm just hoping GM doesn't sell it as a police package cuz that would ruin it!! :Chevy:

yea that would ruin it.

wouldnt flooring it and manuvering it be avading police??

aww c'mon i would have the guts to go 200 on the crotch rocket. but not with other traffic:eek2:

Crazydefense32

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yea that would ruin it.

wouldnt flooring it and manuvering it be avading police??

aww c'mon i would have the guts to go 200 on the crotch rocket. but not with other traffic:eek2:

I don't floor it, I just maintain my speed, and continue driving until they get right behind me with lights and siren.

Don't get me wrong I would go 200mph on my Busa' but only in a straight line on the track, in fact I plan to. But definately not on the street! :Chevy:

JRTV8

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here in the Central Valleys of California there are all F-Body Camaros..... gotta watch out for them :).

96ProCompTahoe

Full Access Member
Reaction score
we just got one of the new charger cop cars. they put the new lowpro. light bars on it. hard as hell to spot them now... we have theusual crown vics as well. theres usually some impalla state cops around along with the locals.

i got to see the charger up close when it was getting stickered and tinted. not a bad set-up. and those lights are bad-ass.

PT cruiser cop car? it would just be another speed bump to the 'hoe...