Cold Air Inductions - New Vendor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BIRDMAN

Admin
Administrator
Reaction score
Cold Air Inductions is now offering their cold air intake systems for the GM Truck/SUV market. The official release of the system is set for tomorrow, Saturday May 12 on the Speed Channel's TruckU which airs at 9:30am.

Check out the show, a full introduction and announcement next week!

Sales @ CAI Inc

Reaction score
just be careful, my buddy got a ram scoop for his chevy, but it was cosmetic only. kinda lame

Am I missing something??? This is a cold air intake kit connected right to the throttle body, not a ram air scoop that is just for looks. I am not sure I am understanding the comment, and what we are supposed to be careful about? :confused:

clkelley

Reaction score
He is a spammer that has been warned and if I am not mistaken banned before for spamming Bill, not much of what he says makes sense, he spams for a dealership, but, um, his link was "changed" so it didn't do him much good...

Sales @ CAI Inc

Reaction score
He is a spammer that has been warned and if I am not mistaken banned before for spamming Bill, not much of what he says makes sense, he spams for a dealership, but, um, his link was "changed" so it didn't do him much good...

Nice, thanks man. Its been a long week so I read it like 10x thinking I was missing something LOL. Thanks for the clarification and have a great Memorial Day Weekend!! :waytogo:

clkelley

Reaction score
Yeah, he is kind of good and "Attempting" to sound like he is helping, but never really makes any real sense, just says something off the wall and then puts a spam link in for a chevy dealership.

You have a great Memorial Day weekend as well! The BBQ action begins tomorrow, unfortunately the day itself begins with my 15 year old getting his learner's permit, so I may NEED the break tomorrow night...lol

Sales @ CAI Inc

Reaction score
Yeah, he is kind of good and "Attempting" to sound like he is helping, but never really makes any real sense, just says something off the wall and then puts a spam link in for a chevy dealership.

You have a great Memorial Day weekend as well! The BBQ action begins tomorrow, unfortunately the day itself begins with my 15 year old getting his learner's permit, so I may NEED the break tomorrow night...lol

Some businesses just don't get it. Consumers don't like that stuff at all, just be genuine and real, it will work out a lot better for you in the long run.

Teenager starting to drive, EEEEH have fun with that! Looks like you will needing a few extra beers this weekend! Thanks again!

clkelley

Reaction score
If I were a drinking man they would definitely be on the list of weekend refreshment for sure... Nah, he is actually a great young man, straight A student, well mannered, very level headed, etc. But, as anyone knows, those first few months of actual on the road driving are the "funnest" so to speak...