Corner l.e.d. lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmora805

Reaction score
What up guys Ive been on this forum for a few months now and I have to say that this place rules. I get my alot of my knowledge about my Tahoe from these threads. Anyways I just replaced the 194 corner signal bulbs with some leds and they look good, the probablem is that when I turn on the lights they dont turn on or blink. The bumper lights still turn on and blink though. Any ideas. I ve looked around adn cant find a thread on the subject. Any info or if anyone can point in the right direction will sure help. THANKS:

jodadair

Reaction score
your gonna have to replace the flasher under the dash with a LED replacement. The LED bulb you have installed is too efficient for stock flasher.

bowhunter22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The LED 's only let the power go through one way. When the headlights are off the LED's work, right? When the headlights are turned on the power feed for the markers light's is reversed. So if you take the LED's and turn them around they will work with the headlights on, but not when off. Go try it , it's neat. Any ways there are LED's that will work for there, they just cost more.

elmora805

Reaction score
Ok cool thanks for the info guys. I kind of like them the way they are. the less amber the better.

YukonMud

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What brand/type of LEDs would you recommend to allow them to work in all circumstances?

bowhunter22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I remember seeing a 4 cluster LED that was supposed to work there but that was long after I gave up trying to put LED's in my corner markers. I ended up putting in some 3652 halogens, way brighter. I've done some searching for the LEDs' ,, haven't found much.