Correct wheel lug pattern for 98 2wd

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SEL777

Reaction score
It's 3am and I've been all over the internet looking for an answer for this question. It looks that I found only one wheels and tire supply that said the bolt pattern is 5-127? Can anyone verify this? I'm looking at a 2WD Tahoe that I'll put through winter and need something other than the 20's it has now. The owner does not have factory wheels with the vechicle.

TIA

SEL777

Reaction score
Thanks, that's what I needed. I have my S-10 4x4 winter beater wheels and snow tires and wanted to know if those fit the Tahoe / Yukon too since they're 5 lug not 6. They don't, but if I find a Tahoe/yukon I have someone interested in my winter set.

jodadair

Reaction score
ummm, pretty sure your wheels of your S-10 will not fit.

If memory serves correct the S- series trucks use the "car" 5 bolt pattern (ie rear wheel drive monte's, regals, lesabre's from the mid '80's)

Your full-size 2wd will use the "truck" 5 bolt pattern whish is slightly different.

But no worries any rim off of a 1973 + half/ton pick-up, van or even a full size rear wheel drive station wagon (ie caprice) will fit, so finding rims at your local salvage yard should be pretty painless and dirt cheap