Cranking Problems ????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stephencmbs99

Reaction score
hey im also dealing with same thing happening to other ppl i let my truck sit over night for atleast 8 hours or so an go to star it up an its cranks fine i drive it to work then park my truck an it sits for at least 5 hours an then it want start right away its lkike it stalls out an i try to start it again then same thing i have set of flowmasters on it its like it tries to crank an like carberated have to mash gas little bit to keep it runnin then i drive off drives an runs fine no skips or rough idle an then i park it an let it sit for like maybe 10 to 15 min after driven it an does same thing when i try to leave work want crank i replaced fuel; pump an filter an oil change an cleaned my spark plugs as well had some ppl say its fuel pump loosing prime but if it was loosing prime it would be doin same thing first thing in mornin but it cranks actually very good so rules out fuel pump my security light stays on when i driven idk if that has anything to do with it cranking i need help

stephencmbs99

Reaction score
yeah i have had my battery tested an alternator an starter tested 3 times my security light is on never has showed up before this first time im seein this light since i owned vehicle which 2 years it stays on even while driven im not sure but wanderin if that has something to do with it acting like it is you tube says something like a pass loc whatever that is this first time iv had to have help figurin out whats wrong i been working an bulding chevy motors that put out atleast 600 hp+ for an never had to deal qwith this with my own vehicle that i drive everyday

stephencmbs99

Reaction score
i found the problem its the ICM who would have thought but that thing is pricy for how little it is

clkelley

Reaction score
Thank you for coming back and letting us know what it turned out to be, I am sure that is going to be very helpful to others with this same issue.