crazy question bout my rear windows

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i rolled my rear pass. side door window down last night only goes down bout 2 inches,rear driver side does too,is that normal or did someone put new speakers in it that are too big?thanks for info.oh it is a 96 model

ColaCanyon

Reaction score
That's normal. If you look closely there is no room for it to go down because of the way the wheel well cuts into the door itself. Kinda sucks but there's nothing you can do.

mross

Full Access Member
Reaction score
thanks for the info,i rolled it down for my sis in law last night and i thought oh crap!
but if normal i guess i'll live with it

sasquatch094

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Your funny RT. not.. lol.. just kidding bud.. im not a big fan of the yukon XL's but i like the suburbans and tahoes.. idk why, just personal preference i guess

General Stalin

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It's the same vehicle as a Suburban, just has a GMC grille instead of the Chevrolet grille.

Rollin Thunder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
personally, I like the chevy front end over the kon and lade front ends. I'd be the one to swap a hoe front end on a lade. lol

I actully liked the chevy front end better too. Its just I know a great gmc dealer and the chevy dealers here a jerks. the front end has really grown on me though. I dont like the escalade front end other than the HIDS. :cool2: